Our Approach to Treatment
Utilizing the integral-psychology approach that focuses on the whole person, we can more effectively assess, diagnose, and treat young people with a multitude of complex psychiatric issues. We also address medical struggles that may not have been thoroughly addressed in previous treatments. Through the flexibility of our program continuums, together with the resident’s family, we can develop goals, adapt structure, and respond to both growth and struggle, while tailoring our approach to the varied dimensions of each individual.
The creation of a therapeutic structure allows residents the freedom to gain a better understanding of who they are in a safe, non-judgmental atmosphere. The individuals at Innercept are empowered to make choices from a menu of positive, healthy options that work to reinforce their core-value systems and build life practices that help them sustain long-term wellness. This unique, guided-treatment approach differentiates Innercept from other residential mental health programs and enables adolescents and young adults to fulfill their potential.
If you see this message instead of a form, please disable any ad blockers you may be using.
Who and What We Treat
Teens (12-17) and Young Adults (18-28) accepted into Innercept’s treatment program, with a 90-day minimum length of stay, have average to very high intelligence, pockets of extremely high function (i.e. academic, sports, social, area of interest, music, etc.) and loving family support systems. We are recognized in the mental health field for our ability to assess and treat young people with the most complex diagnoses and symptoms, including those who have experienced many failed attempts at treatment in other settings.
- Moderate-to-severe mood, anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorders
- Panic disorders, OCD, social anxiety
- Executive functioning issues
- Adoption and attachment issues
- Autism spectrum disorders and related diagnoses
- Strained relationships with parents and/or authority figures
- Decline in academic performance
- ADD/ADHD conditions
- Anger management issues
- Eating disorders
- Thought disorders
- Personality disorders
- Negative peer relationships
- Somatoform disorders
- Gaming & Technology
What Makes Innercept Different
- “Soft landing” environments balance natural beauty and urban amenities
- An expansive continuum of care across multiple programs
- Full-time clinical and medical professionals with advanced degrees
- Our ability to treat psychological and medical complexity
- Dual-diagnosis use of the integral recovery model that supports relapse prevention
- Design and quality of our treatment surroundings
- Community relationship building through educational and vocational opportunities
- Fully accredited school, grades 7-12 with teacher support for higher education
- Licensed by Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
“You and your family will grow along with the patient.”
“My son became psychotic in his early 20s. By the end of his approximately 2-year program at Innercept, I heard that he had one of the most stubborn cases they had ever dealt with. But if you’re looking for a trusted group of loving people to carefully thread the needle, find the right cocktail of medication, and rebuild the foundation blocks of a life, then I sincerely recommend [the] team at Innercept. It won’t be easy. You and your family will grow along with the patient as they treat the whole family. But they make it sensible and safe, and as stubborn as his diagnoses was, they were even more resolved to solve it. Today, my son is a senior in college with a strong enough GPA to declare himself pre-med. I hope he completes his chosen career path and helps others with the same veracity that gave him another chance. Save one life, it’s as if you saved the world, certainly my world. I will be forever thankful.”
– Steve S., Pompano Beach, FL – YELP!
“He stayed the course and his hard work paid off.”
“To all parents out there who are looking for answers to help their son or daughter become truly stable and find much needed peace in their lives, Innercept may just be the answer. When my son first went to Innercept, my husband and I had no idea what to expect. We were desperate to get help for him. Our beautiful boy was in dire straights! With blind faith we admitted him and thank God we did. If he had not gone to Innercept we have no idea what would have happened to him or where he would be right now. Our son’s stay at Innercept was not easy. He said it was a lot of really hard work. But, he stayed the course and his hard work paid off. We are forever grateful to all the therapists that worked with him. [The Innercept] team are doing God’s work. Innercept may not be for everybody but, for our son, it saved his life.”
– Genie M., Google Business Profile Review
Meet Our Clinical Staff
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner