Our Approach to Treatment
Utilizing the integral-psychology approach that focuses on the whole person, we can more effectively assess, diagnose, and treat young people with a multitude of complex psychiatric issues. We also address medical struggles that may not have been thoroughly addressed in previous treatments. Through the flexibility of our program continuums, together with the resident’s family, we can develop goals, adapt structure, and respond to both growth and struggle, while tailoring our approach to the varied dimensions of each individual.
The creation of a therapeutic structure allows residents the freedom to gain a better understanding of who they are in a safe, non-judgmental atmosphere. The individuals at Innercept are empowered to make choices from a menu of positive, healthy options that work to reinforce their core-value systems and build life practices that help them sustain long-term wellness. This unique, guided-treatment approach differentiates Innercept from other residential mental health programs and enables adolescents and young adults to fulfill their potential.
Who and What We Treat
Teens (13-17) and Young Adults (18-28) accepted into Innercept’s residential mental health treatment program, with a 90-day minimum length of stay, have average to very high intelligence, pockets of extremely high function (i.e. academic, sports, social, area of interest, music, etc.) and loving family support systems. We are recognized in the mental health field for our ability to assess and treat young people with the most complex diagnoses and symptoms, including those who have experienced many failed attempts at treatment in other settings.
- Moderate-to-severe mood, anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorders
- Panic disorders, OCD, social anxiety
- Executive functioning issues
- Adoption and attachment issues
- Autism spectrum disorders and related diagnoses
- Strained relationships with parents and/or authority figures
- Decline in academic performance
- ADD/ADHD conditions
- Anger management issues
- Eating disorders
- Thought disorders
- Personality disorders
- Negative peer relationships
- Somatoform disorders
- Gaming & Technology
What Makes Innercept Different
- “Soft landing” environments balance natural beauty and urban amenities
- An expansive continuum of care across multiple programs
- Full-time clinical and medical professionals with advanced degrees
- Our ability to treat psychological and medical complexity
- Dual-diagnosis use of the integral recovery model that supports relapse prevention
- Design and quality of our treatment surroundings
- Community relationship building through educational and vocational opportunities
- Fully accredited school, grades 7-12 with teacher support for higher education
- Licensed by Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
Tour Our Adolescent Treatment Programs
Tour Our Young Adult Treatment Programs
Welcome to Patriot PowerUp! We proudly serve as a leading provider of specialized, data-driven mental health care tailored to the needs of U.S military veterans aged 22-40 years. We recognize the honor and dedication you have shown in serving our country, and now it is our privilege to serve you in return. At Patriot PowerUp, our dedicated team embodies the ethos of “For Veterans By Veterans,” offering clinical care from experts who deeply understand the unique needs, challenges, and mental health struggles that arise during the transition from military service to civilian life. Through a combination of cutting-edge treatments and traditional RTC methodologies, we are committed to providing veterans with the highest quality care available.